Sunday, October 4, 2009

Karis & Ava Playdate 2

On Saturday, the girls went to a birthday party that had huge inflatables. We had a great time on them as well as swimming in the pool. Then Sunday, we layed low after church and just went to the mall to ride the train and play in the kid playland.

Just hanging out before the day's events.
Karis loved going down the slide.

They kept trying to crawl back up it.
They also loved swimming (this is a hot tub with seats that were perfect height for them to stand on.


Yeah, she wanted out.

On Sunday, we went to the mall. Karis was super excited when she saw the train and kept saying 'Choo Choo'.

We chose the caboose so we could watch everyone go by.

Karis was very focused

Karis saying 'Choo Choo'


Ava trying to push Karis out of the Caboose!

After the ride Karis wouldn't get out. I kept asking her if I could take her out and she would say 'No'. So the next family all jumped in. This makes me laugh, she looked at them like 'who are you' but was completely fine with these strangers as long as she got to ride again.

After Karis' fit from having to get off the train, we went to play in the mall's kid area.
Drinking yogurt smoothies!
Eating green beans at the table.
Ava climbed in the dryer so Karis wanted to follow. It always starts out so cute, then.....
One gets mad....

Then they both do!

2 comments:

Baby Gorske said...

Looks like you guys had fun! These pictures are too funny! I was laughing so hard looking at some of them! I love the one where Ava is trying to push Ava off the train!!!

Baby Gorske said...

I meant Ava pushing Karis from the train!