On another costume compliments of Great AuGres Gram. She made a 50s poodle skirt for me a few years back for a Halloween party. So this year she made Karis a matching skirt and outfit.
On Saturday, my cousins Kelli and Brandon had a kids Halloween party at their house. We had a great time.
Karis and I in our 50's costumes (you can barely see mine - but we match).
At the Halloween party, decorating my bag for candy
I kept trying to get a good picture of her entire costume, but she wouldn't stay still long.
Here's the entire get-up - she kind of has a deer in the headlights look.
Karis with her cousin Charlie. Charlie kept that hat on all night!
Somehow Karis climbed into this walker and wouldn't let me get her out. Everytime I asked to pick her up she would say 'No'. Doesn't look too comfortable.
Eating her sucker
No comments:
Post a Comment