I am VERY behind. It will take me a few posts but I'll get updated again. Needless to say, its been a crazy few months for our family. The little ones thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas season.


Karis being silly making a gingerbread house.

Can't wait to open her present

Big smiles with Papa Bill

Cashton with Grandma Dee

Our attempt at a mother/daughter picture

After multiple attempts, this is the most coordinated picture we could get.

Pooped out

My lil' man demands to be held all the time. I've found ways to still get things done, but my back is sore at the end of the day :)

Karis being shy with Santa

Already standing up against things

Refuses to crawl or even be on his belly but wants to stand all the time.


Someone get this kid a sock!

Opening presents at Nana/Papa's house

Karis smiling with new toy
No comments:
Post a Comment