The Galus Family
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Madelyn Bday
Today was Madelyn's 1st Birthday Party! Karis loved playing with all her friends, we had a blast.
Madelyn got the cutest car, I loved sitting in it.
Madelyn liked riding in her new car. The kids all pushed her.
Madelyn and her first cake
Smiling pretty (I promised she could have cake if she smiled nice)
Madelyn's party even had a pinata!
Ava and I trying to open our candy.
Ava loved the chocolate candies.
Trying to open more.
Ava showing Madelyn how to play with her new toy.
Hanging out
We tried to get all the girls together for a picture. It took several tries.
Karis (2), Madelyn (1), Ava (2), Leah (2 mos). This is the best one I got on my camera.
Goodbye kisses! Thanks for the fun party.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment