Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fashion Show

Nana and Papa (aka Grandma and Grandpa Galus) went to Hawaii for two and a half weeks. They brought back presents galore for us - shirts, dresses, tank tops, and purses. Here is a fashion show of Karis in her outfits.

This is how the usual "let's put clothes on Karis and try to take pictures" event starts. We will get the clothes on Karis and then she falls to the floor crying when we ask her to smile.
We then enticed her with M&Ms and she perked back up.

If you notice her crazy hair - she just got out of the bath.

Now that smile is more like it!

Another outfit. This is a half smile while she looks at her dad who is holding the candy.

This dress actually matches a sundress and shirt that they bought for Ben and I. I love matchy families! Future pictures of all us wearing them to come (may not be until its warmer though).

Being silly

Do these smiles looked forced? They are!

1 comment:

Grandma Dee said...

I miss her so much!!!! She is so Pretty.......