Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Karis Lindsay Galus!!!

I had a great birthday party on Saturday. All my family and friends showed up to celebrate with me. Thank you for all my gifts and presents.
Papa Bill & Grandma Dee with me at my party
This was a great day!
Mimee was my party planner. She did an amazing job!
Great Nana came and kept sneaking me M&Ms (yum, yum)

I fed Dad some cake.
Papa Bill talked to me while I ate my cake

Aunt Lindsay and me
Uncle Kyle and me
This is the face I make whenever I am done (full).

Look how spoiled I am!
Me with Great AuGres Gram and Grandpa
I got into opening my gifts.
This picture was because I went to touch the flame and the entire party screamed "NO!" and it made me upset.

I really like the frosting
Notice my finger is up (I went to touch the flame)

Even Nugent was ready to celebrate.

Garage all set up for the party - of course it wasn't warm enough to have outside.

No comments: