Monday, April 6, 2009

Celebrating Easter on Palm Sunday!


The day began with mom trying to catch me to get me dressed (Mom! Why would you post this picture of me??). Notice: My dad was very upset that mom posted this of me and demanded its removal so here is the edited version.
Now that I'm walking, I'm getting pretty good at getting away.


Dressed up all pretty. Notice the bow in my hair (barely). My hair barely held it and it blew out on my way into church, but it gave me mom hope that I'll have hair soon enough for her to do.

Great AuGres Gram bought me this Easter basket with plastic eggs that I just love playing with.




Having a quick snack before I leave for church.

I'm showing mom how I play with this toy in my Easter basket from Mimee and Grandpa (I play with the same one at daycare).

Sitting inside the big Easter basket Mimee and Grandpa got me for my 1st Easter.



No comments: