The Galus Family
Monday, March 9, 2009
More Pictures in Houston
Mom and me waiting at the airport.
Posing with dad in front of the plane
Playing with mom's phone right before takeoff.
I was so good, I spend most of the 3 hour flight sleeping.
The girls with their dads.
Loving the outdoors with my dad.
All dressed up with mom. Mom - why do you do this to me?
Okay, I'm starting to like the hat a little more now.
At the zoo -- I watched the sea otter swim right in front of me.
Mom and me inside a hermit crab.
Happy family!
Yeah - I'm cool and I know it.
Acting sophisticated with my sunglasses.
Sporting a cowboy hat at the rodeo.
I just loved riding on my daddy's shoulders. I kept pulling his hair and laughing.
Ava and I at the Jonas Brothers concert with some big fans. Hey daddy - just wait, I'm going to be like this one day.
Just being my cute self.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
oh my! in the last picture you can see her top teethers! so cute!
-em
March 10, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my! in the last picture you can see her top teethers! so cute!
-em
Post a Comment