Congratulations! Glad to hear all went well. She sure is cute. Really enjoyed seeing the pictures of all of youAunt Joyce, Uncle Dan and Aaron
She's so adorable! Ava can't wait to meet her:)Love,Lori, Cory, & Ava
Congratulations! She is beautiful and she looks like Ben. Girls and I can't wait to see her.Keep the pictures coming.Love,Heather, Jordyne, Kassidy
AHHHH She is beautiful! Congratulations Ben and Kristi! We can't wait to meet her! We Love You, Jess, Rob, Robert and Isabella
Congrats to the both of you. Glad to hear everything went well. Now the journey officially begins!!!- Torey
She sure is adorable!! Kristi you look fabulous for just having her too!! Hope we get to meet her soon.Dana-Troy-Areyel&Baby Weiss
Yay a new baby Galus!! She is beautiful Kristi, I'm glad everything went so well for you. I'm jealous that aunt Carrie has got to see her already. Hope to see you, Ben and Karis soon.Love,Brittany
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations! Glad to hear all went well. She sure is cute. Really enjoyed seeing the pictures of all of you
Aunt Joyce, Uncle Dan and Aaron
She's so adorable! Ava can't wait to meet her:)
Love,
Lori, Cory, & Ava
Congratulations! She is beautiful and she looks like Ben. Girls and I can't wait to see her.
Keep the pictures coming.
Love,
Heather, Jordyne, Kassidy
AHHHH She is beautiful! Congratulations Ben and Kristi! We can't wait to meet her!
We Love You, Jess, Rob, Robert and Isabella
Congrats to the both of you. Glad to hear everything went well. Now the journey officially begins!!!
- Torey
She sure is adorable!! Kristi you look fabulous for just having her too!! Hope we get to meet her soon.
Dana-Troy-Areyel&Baby Weiss
Yay a new baby Galus!! She is beautiful Kristi, I'm glad everything went so well for you. I'm jealous that aunt Carrie has got to see her already. Hope to see you, Ben and Karis soon.
Love,
Brittany
Post a Comment